Clean Solutions, Global Impact
Cummins develops industry-leading aftertreatment technology designed to meet our customers’ needs for performance and reliability, while optimizing fuel economy and cost savings. We are a global leader in designing, manufacturing and integrating exhaust aftertreatment solutions to meet the highest emissions standards worldwide.
Cummins helps customers meet tomorrow's emissions standards today with innovative, flexible and integrated technology for light-, medium-, heavy-duty and high-horsepower commercial on- and off-highway markets.
- System fundamentals: Cummins’ leading aftertreatment technologies are designed around proven core technologies. With a decade of experience with oxidation catalysts, particulate filters and SCR technology, our aftertreatment systems help optimize your entire engine system to operate more efficiently.
- Single Module: The Single Module™ is an ultra-high efficiency aftertreatment system. Previously, aftertreatment systems were designed simply to meet emissions requirements. This system, however, was developed specifically to meet customer needs first, while also meeting emissions standards.
- Modular Aftertreatment Systems: The Modular Aftertreatment System meets some of the world’s most rigorous emission regulations, as well as enhances reliability and efficiency of the engine system. This system combines proven diesel particulate filter (DPF) and selective catalytic reduction (SCR) system technologies into a flexible, modular solution.
- High-Horsepower SCR: Engineered for durability when operating in rugged conditions, the High-Horsepower Selective Catalytic Reduction (HHP SCR) System offers reduced space claim as well as optimized catalysts, controls and dosing capabilities for easier equipment integration. Its modular design fits into most mobile HHP applications, helping customers in mobile off-highway, locomotive, power generation, rail and marine applications meet Tier 4 Final regulations.
- Urea Dosing Technologies: Urea dosing technologies are critical in enabling the NOx reduction capabilities of the selective catalytic reduction system. We offer urea dosing solutions that suit a variety of customer applications and function as airless or air-assisted systems.